When You Can Get a Refund
- customers can get a refund if the order price is mistakenly covered twice;
- if there are any other payment mistakes, the Company is obliged to refund the money;
- if the Customer doesn’t need the order anymore, there are 15 minutes after the payment to ask for a refund;
- when the Company fails the deadline and the timing is missed, the Customer has a right to receive a full refund;
- if the Company couldn’t find the writer to meet the needs of the Client, there should be a refund of the money;
- if the quality of the writing doesn’t comply with the initially stated statements;
- when there are any mistakes, the issues should be discussed with the Customer service managers. Each case is individual and requires a careful approach to the refund process.
If the Issue Is Resolved, Customer Can’t Get a Refund
- if there’s no expert available at the moment, Users can get a partial 15% refund;
- when a Customer asks for a revision, it implies that the User is fully satisfied with the result and won’t dispute the quality of the materials in the future;
- a refund can’t be performed if the Customer fails to provide the proof or point out the clear reasons why the paper is invalid.
When You Can’t Get a Refund
- if the initial instructions were followed, the refund isn’t the option;
- if the Customer decides to order additional services, such as Plagiarism report, Editing, Proofreading, Discounts, or some other VIP features;
- the Customer can receive a partial refund if the task has been successfully written but has parts of it failed;
- if the deadline for the free revision feature has passed. It’s usually 10 days after the original task delivery date;
- if a Customer isn’t satisfied with the final grade. The Company isn’t responsible for the final grade the User receives;
- if the instructions were irrelevant to the task, and the writer didn’t manage to perform the work professionally due to the invalid guidelines.
How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund?
If you set an agreement with the Company and decided on the sum of the refund, you should send an official request. The time for the request depends on the type of the case and the timing when you apply it. In most cases, it usually takes 5 business days to receive your money back to your bank account. However, if there are some issues, either technical or communicational, you should contact the managers to clarify the issues.