Our Company is highly concerned about the safety of our Clients. Hence, we share common principles used in work. These are some of them:
- The information you’re supposed to reveal on the Website is mandatory for the ordering process. No irrelevant data isn’t requested from the Users of the platform;
- The law defines how long the data is stored on the Website. It’s never stored within the Company’s data storage longer than needed;
- The specialists from the Website take care of sharing, sending, or deleting the information from the Customers;
- collecting, storing, and using the data is a transparent process.
These are the main principles used in work with the Customers of the Website.
How We Work
How the Company Receives Personal Data from the Clients
You can personally share your personal data with the company. Or we can get the information from our partners with whom you managed to share the data before. This is a legal process followed by the security contracts on the Websites you use. Consent and permission to use private data are requirements from our party.
What Data We Collect
Before you enter the Website and start using the services, we already have the basic data about you. It’s your IP address, information about the device you use, technical interaction, and your behavior on the Website. Below you can find a detailed list of data types we gather from our Customers.
Reasons Why We Collect Data from Our Users
|#||Type of Data||Why We Collect It|
|3||First and Last Name||
|5||Physical Address Details||
Here are some of the main reasons why we might ask you to share your personal data with us:
- to successfully deliver the services and ensure the best communication through our online platform;
- to show you necessary promotions and remind you of useful offers you can apply to your orders;
- to give you more information about the services you bought on the Website;
- to inform you of any updates or changes in the work of the Company.
Our Company can collect data from you if only you give legal permission to work on your personal information.
What Lets Us Process Your Data
There are certain legal grounds that allow us to work on your personal data and proceed to work with it:
- you signed a contract with our Company;
- we got official permission from you;
- you showed your desire to communicate and share data;
- you ordered services.
How You Share the Information With Us
If you give us your consent, you can share the information with our company following one of the methods:
- you can fill in the necessary form or send an email;
- you can order services on the Website;
- you can review the services or leave your feedback on the site;
- you can call the managers or write an email.
The information you share can relate to different matters, including financial, educational, or other cases.
What We Get from Other Sources
We can obtain your personal data if you order services from us, work with our legal parents or share your personal info directly on the Website. Our Company can obtain your personal data from subsidiaries and companies in the delivery, advertising, financial, or other fields that have legal grounds to collect your data from you. Furthermore, we can get access to the files you download from our service and store them. If there’s any personal information we can’t get access to, we can’t store these types of files on our platform.
We Share Your Data
Your data can be subject to sharing with third parties if only we get official consent from you.
- We can share your data with our marketers to help them send you relevant promotional offers;
- We can share personal data from our Customers with our partners if there are any legal grounds for sharing the data;
- We can share your data with other third parties, provided you give us a consent to do so.
Why We Share Your Data With Others
If the Company is acquired by a third party, the data collected from the Customers are a part of the third party’s storage, too. We can collect your data for a couple of other reasons:
- if there are any legal obligations we have to stick to;
- if any government agency asks to share the personal data of the Customers;
- if we apply to upgrade our Website Agreements;
- if we need to protect the safety of our Customers.
Where We Store Your Data