Terms and Conditions
You can use this Website following the rules in the Terms and Conditions section. EssayPay.com owns and manages the Website. If you access and use the Website, you state your full agreement with the rules and conditions expressed in the following paragraphs. By continuing to read the Terms and Conditions, you give your consent to the Company.
Here are the main terms you will meet in the following paragraphs. You need to familiarize yourself with these terms to make sure you understand everything correctly:
- Website refers to the full number of pages the EssayPay Company has. It covers all the data revealed on the pages;
- services are the tasks you can order help with. These are different writing and editing assignments for the Users;
- Terms and Conditions, or T&C, are the guidelines that cover MoneyBack guarantees, Revision Policy, and Plagiarism-Free Guarantees;
- The company, We, or Us, is an official name for the service registered under the DDW Corp. Limited group and offers solutions for the Customers of the Website;
- Users, Customer, or Client is the beneficiary of the services provided by the Company;
- A Writer or Expert is an individual who signed a contract with the Company and agreed to offer their skills to manage the tasks on behalf of the Company;
- Personal Account is the section on the Website where Clients can monitor their orders, share personal details or use it to contact the managers on the Website;
- Order is an online request from the Client that has to be done on time by the Writer from the Company;
- The product is the result of the Order. It’s a digital document that features a unique piece of writing according to the request's guidelines;
- Customer information refers to the personal data of the Clients or any files related to the Users of the Website.
How to Register and Place the Order
- The first task is to open the Website, create an account and fill in the necessary personal information on the Website. The requested data covers First and Last name, email address, and phone number. In case any of the aforementioned parameters are changed, it’s important to introduce amendments on the Website.
- The next step is to fill in the Ordering Form to let the writer know more about the writing.
- Ordering form includes a detailed description of the task. You will need to declare the number of pages, topic, and other specifications for the final paper result.
Payment Process and Discounts
- If you decide to order the paper and you fill in the ordering form, you give your consent to process your data. Once the payment is made, the process of writing the paper is started;
- The final price for the order can be calculated on the Website. The cost of the writing depends on the features you decide to add to the order. The order has to be fully covered before the writer gets to work on it;
- you can find different promotions and discounts on the Website;
- there’s a list of payment methods to choose from on the Website. Customers can choose the one that fits them the most;
- if there are any issues with the order, each case is discussed according to the money-back guarantees policies;
- the taxation system depends on the region you order the task from;
- by reading these guidelines, you agree to the rules and give your consent to the Company.
- First of all, the Company checks if the ordering form has been completed properly. It’s important to check if the Client managed to follow all the requirements needed for the writer.
- The next step is to check the compliance with the volume of the paper.
- Clients can introduce any amendments to the order form before the writer starts to work on the task. When the work is on, there could be no new changes applied to the writing process.
- The resources needed for the text should be specified before the writer starts to work on the task.
- The Company offers a convenient way to help the writer and the Client communicate. Users can contact the writer or Customer manager via email or using a live chat in the personal profile section on the Website.
- If you’re interested in the progress, you can monitor the readiness of your writing in your Personal Account. Or you can also specify the status of the order to the Customer Support manager.
- If you order a paper from the Company, we will have your task ready on time.
- Your task is to ensure relevant contact information to make it easier for the writers and managers to deliver the paper to you.
- The order will be delivered to the Personal Account on time according to the deadlines.
6. Revision of the Order
- You can learn more about the revision of the order in the Order Revision section.
- You can request additional changes if the order doesn’t meet your requirements in the end. However, if the initial requirements have been met, the amendments are to be paid for.
- If a Customer tends to abuse the Writer with a wide range of requests to amend the paper, the Company is supposed to consider a decline.
7. Refund Cases
The task of the Company is to deliver the task on time. When there are requirements from the Customer, there’s always a professional writer to meet the needs of the User. However, if there’s a failure from the side of the Company, Customer can ask for a partial refund.
8. Product Use
- When you pay for the order, you agree with the conditions of use. The final product can only be used for personal non-commercial purposes.
- Further actions with the final product are restricted in use.
If you pay for the order, you agree to the following statements the Company declares:
- By receiving the product, you agree to use it on purpose and never share it on the Internet for commercial purposes. If you fail this rule, your further work with the Company can be suspended.
- The products from the Website that you receive to your personal account are for reference purposes only.
- The Customers are fully responsible for the use of the product when it’s delivered to the Personal Account of the User.
10. Private Data Safety
11. Security of the Account
If you need to place the order, you should do it via your Personal Account. It’s a safe way to request help and pose questions to the managers or writers. You should beware of your responsibility to manage personal data on the Website. By sending personal data to the Website, you assume your own choice to participate in the work of the Website.
12. Website Use Guidelines
- As a User, you should beware that the use of the Website doesn’t have commercial purposes.
- Every User should use the Website according to the legitimate guidelines. It’s prohibited to use the web page for illegitimate purposes.
- If you notice any irrelevant use of the Website, you should restrain it.
- The Company can reconsider your participation in the ordering process if your actions pose a direct or clear indirect threat to the Website.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
There are different types of Intellectual Property Rights when it comes to the work with Customers online.
- intellectual property rights for the product;
- intellectual property rights for the Website of the Company;
- intellectual property rights in the Client’s materials.
In each of these 3 major cases, both parties should beware of the reliability of the materials and make sure that none of the above-mentioned categories are compromised.
14. Liability Limitation
The Website has a certain set of features that your device should support. If the outdated equipment used by the Customer can’t support the newly applied technologies, the User won’t be able to benefit from the work with the Company.
You can’t share the rights to the Product with another person. However, our Company can share the rights with the third party if we know that the final Product and your personal data won’t be exaggerated.
If there are any updates about your order, or if the Company needs to contact a Customer personally, there are 3 basic ways we can do it:
- the message could be sent via email;
- the message could be sent via the Personal Account;
- you can receive the message on the public Website.
By entering your email address on the Website, the Company gets access to send you different types of notifications, promotions, and information about the discounts. The Company also notifies the Users about the status of the order via the email address.
18. Law Conditions
The conditions you have read above are rules by the Law. If there’s an issue between the Company and the Writer, the dispute has to be solved according to the individual basis and regular moral principles.
- The Company has the right to introduce the necessary amendments to the Website, close access to certain services, or make some parts of the Website hidden from the Users if needed.
- If there’s a need to modify the T&C, the Company has the right not to notify every Client about the amendments. You should beware of the changes and check the regulations whenever you need to.
If you have any questions about the use of the services, tasks, or ordering process, you should contact the managers. There are different ways to send a request. You can find a live chat or use an email address. Choose the way that fits you the best.